Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

So I suck

no no, it's true. I haven't been good about posting but I swear I have lots of good excuses (but that's all that they are). I've finished Glee and the second sock from the Spunky Ecelectic yarn (love) and I've started a couple of other pairs of socks for friends (xmas is comming). I will get some pictures up soon. I think I am going to re-dye the silk (just not happy with the colour, it really is too bright for me or for my sister). I should be getting Knitting Nature in the next day or so and I think I will be diving straight into something from that or from Knitting from the Top which is comming in the same shipment.

I promise I will try to be a better blogger.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Webring is owned by
SnerKnits.
Previous | Next | List Sites

RingSurf: SpinKnitties
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random|Powered by RingSurf
Valerie

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti TITLE OF SITE IMAGE IS POINTING TO