Monday, July 03, 2006

 

why I didn't mind working today

Even though most of the city didn't have to.
On my walk to work this morning I spotted this
huge bunny that let me get ridiculously close because there wasn't alot of traffic this morning.
Sorry for the crappy picture quality - cell phone camera and all.

I guess it won't be all bad. The BF is on vacation so he's meeting me downtown for lunch at the Black Thorn and then we're going to hit a museum. Should be a good time!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Webring is owned by
SnerKnits.
Previous | Next | List Sites

RingSurf: SpinKnitties
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random|Powered by RingSurf
Valerie

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti TITLE OF SITE IMAGE IS POINTING TO