Not really. But I am much happier with the scarf now! I finished it up last night and then threw it in the microwave with three packages of grape kool-aid and I am very happy with the results. I didn't want it to end up being too too dark but I really like how I was able to get rid of most of the muddy look of the original dye job. The pattern is called Liesel and can be found here
. It was very easy to follow. For the first time I actually had fun while I was reading a lace chart. It went super quickly and I'm surprised at how even the handspun looks when it is knit up because believe me it didn't look that even when I was winding it!
Please excuse my incredibly ugmo ironing board cover. The board itself is from the 60's and is a wierd size so my choices are limited.
I'm getting severely hooked on knitting with wool I spun myself. This is a very very dangerous hobby!