Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

what's this I see before me


why yes, I do believe that it is the left front of a spring fling (WooHoo). This means that the back is totally done (I am so happy after the frogging disaster). I am past the ribbing and into the lace. I love this pattern - the lace is interesting enough to keep me going but easy enough to do on the bus.

Yesterday I ordered Sensational Knitted Socks from Chapters and I can't wait to have it in my hot little hands. I also ordered the fourth season of News Radio - one of my altime favourite shows. It dosen't actually ship until the 20th but I can wait (I think) .

The first of Dad's socks are done and I've picked up and begun the guesset of the second. I was all panicked because I thought this weekend was Dad's day but now I have a whole second week to finish them - very releaved (now I can spend more time on the Fling)!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Webring is owned by
SnerKnits.
Previous | Next | List Sites

RingSurf: SpinKnitties
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random|Powered by RingSurf
Valerie

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti TITLE OF SITE IMAGE IS POINTING TO