Monday, June 19, 2006

 

Updates and Finished things (with absolutely no proof)

I finished the Spring Fling over the weekend and I love it. I just need to get a hook and eye for the closure and then it's totally done (ends woven in and everything). Pictures to come. Dad's socks are also finished and were gifted last night before a very manly meal of steak and garlic break at our house. They seem to fit so yay for that!

I've started using the free Fleece Artist yarn and it really is beautiful. I began by trying a baby cable pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks but it just wasn't doing it for me so I switched to a slipped stitch ribbing from the same book. The colour is just amazing and the pattern is really appealing. Enjoy the pretty colours . . . . .




PS - I love using the office camera - the macro feature is so nifty!!

Comments:
sner, you are so talented, sner
 
she is!

I'm loving that colour.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Webring is owned by
SnerKnits.
Previous | Next | List Sites

RingSurf: SpinKnitties
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random|Powered by RingSurf
Valerie

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti TITLE OF SITE IMAGE IS POINTING TO