Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

I may have a yarn problem . . . .

But then again don't we all. I've got the Spring Fling back to where it was before the disaster on Saturday but what do I see today in the newsletter from Knitter's Review but this really cute tank from Elann http://secure.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=136024 and I immediately fall in love with the "Lilac Satchel" colour of the Sonata yarn and proceed to purchase it without having any real need of a new summer project. I still have to finish my Fling and I have some KnitPicks Shine Sport to make a Picoli once that's done. This is my first summer as a serious knitter and I have to restrain myself. From here until Fall it's sock yarn only! Unless - well unless I finish all three tops - then I can get myself something else, maybe .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Webring is owned by
SnerKnits.
Previous | Next | List Sites

RingSurf: SpinKnitties
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random|Powered by RingSurf
Valerie

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti TITLE OF SITE IMAGE IS POINTING TO