Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Some Previous Knits

Thought I would toss in a knit I put togeather for my Mom for her b-day in February. It's an Odessa from http://www.magknits.com/feb06/patterns/odessa.htm
and while it was lovely it just didn't fit her head (big brain - runs in the family).



The incredibly scary lady the hat is sitting on is a styrofoam head I got at an auction years ago. Some one else painted the face on her and though very creapy she is a fabulous hat blocker.

You can just see my piano in the background. It's a beautiful old specimin that used to belong to my great grandmother. It was made in Oshawa Canada (very conincidentially the same town in which the boyfriend grew up).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Webring is owned by
SnerKnits.
Previous | Next | List Sites

RingSurf: SpinKnitties
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random|Powered by RingSurf
Valerie

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti TITLE OF SITE IMAGE IS POINTING TO